This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: prema.eu The Operator of the Website and the Administrator of personal data is: Prema Polska sp. z o.o. Rolna 60/25 Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website. The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Handling inquiries through the form
- Preparation, packaging, shipping of goods
- Fulfillment of ordered services
- Presentation of offers or information
The Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntarily entered data in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
- Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator Sites for logging and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server. Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator key can read it. This protects the data in case the database is stolen from the server. User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse it, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords. The Service uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection for logging into the Service. The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes security copies. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the Operator:
- Your rights and additional information about the use of data
In order to comply with the obligations under data protection legislation and to
ensure real data protection, the Operator has appointed a Data Protection
The Data Protection Inspector is: Bartosz Chojnacki address: Rolna 60/25 electronic
In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to
other recipients, if this is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to
fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of
a. hosting company on the basis of entrustment
c. postal operators
d. payment operators
e. authorized employees and associates who use the data for the purpose of operating the site
f. companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
a. Access to personal data concerning you,
b. their rectification,
d. restriction of processing,
e. and data portability.
You have the right to object to the processing indicated in 3.3 c. to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims. The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service. Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you. Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
- Information in forms
The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided. The Service may record information about your connection parameters (timestamp, IP address). The Service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the e-mail address of the user appears inside the url of the page containing the form. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- Administrator’s Logs
Information of users’ behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
- Relevant marketing techniques
- Information about cookies
- Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites In order to manage the settings. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: